Ever wondered what your employees use the Internet for and how long it is used for non-work related surfing?
Find out how much time is wasted by those abusing the Internet during company time.
Did you know that Employers can become liable for the actions of a member of its staff?
Employers need to minimise exposure to liability by doing as much as possible to ensure that employees know what is (and what isn't) acceptable conduct.
Miller Waite's Web-Watcher provides all the information you need on monitoring employee Internet usage and guidance on acceptable usage and policies. This product has been designed specifically for businesses that have concerns regards security, employee productivity, compliance and regulatory issues and reducing legal liabilities.
Web-Watcher provides you with:
- Blocking and filtering of harmful or non-productive web sites
- Recording and monitoring of Instant Messaging activity
- Monitoring of individual usage/activity
- Time controls for restricting usage
- Computer usage analysis
- Application usage analysis
- ‘Restricted access’ internet zones
- Comprehensive reports on all activity across your computers