Online Data Backup stores your business critical data away from your premises provding a robust data backup that is simple, secure and affordable.
- Automatically backs up ALL of your data EVERY day
- Keeps you informed with email confirmation and backup statistics
- Less expensive and more secure than traditional methods
- No maintenance or in-house knowledge required
- No software purchase or upgrade fees
At the heart of your business is your data, such as, accounts, client information, production lists and stock reports. Data loss disrupts business life and may ultimately destroy your business, be it fire, flood, theft, user error or virus attack.
If data is worth keeping, then it's worth backing up.
Causes of Data Loss
- 43% of companies that experience a severe data loss and that have no recovery plan in place, never re-open - UK Department of Trade and Industry.
- On average, by the 6th day after a major data loss, companies experience a 25% loss in daily revenue. By day 25 it is over 40% - UK Department of Trade and Industry
- The law insists that buisness take care: "You must safeguard your own or anyone else's data, by appropriate precautions against loss, corruption or unauthorised disclosure" - Data Protection Act 1998
It won't happen to me...
Available for any amount of data and to suit any budget let us completely eliminate this risk! Please contact us for further information
Continuity for any size of business
Business continuity and disaster recovery planning are fundamental to any size organisation. Imagine the scenario of arriving at work to discover all of your data is no longer available - what would you do?
Available for any amount of data and to suit any budget, let us completely eliminate this risk. Whatever happens at your place of work, your offsite data will remain intact and secure. Millions of pounds are lost each year through lost data and the associated business disruption - a risk you no longer need to take.
‘By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail ’ - Benjamin Franklin
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I back up more than one computer or server?
- How often can I back up my Data?
- Who has access to my Data?
- If I lose my data or my hard drive fails, will someone be here to help me restore?
- What if I don't want to back up everything on my computer?
Can I back up more than one computer or server?
Answer - Yes of course, if you have multiple work stations or servers our engineer's will establish how much storage you need to use, to determine your rate. We have 2 options:
- For smaller businesses - We back up data purely offsite to our 2 separate remote data centers.
- For Larger businesses - We provide a backup server onsite in addition to your 2 dedicated backup servers, 1 each at our 2 data centers.
How often can I back up my Data?
Answer - Your data is backed up daily, in the evening so not to disrupt your working day. We do not offer live back up as if you experience corruption the corruption may be backed up. If you need to back up something especially important during the day and need to back up on demand we can provide an option for this no problem!
Who has access to my Data?
Answer - Only you can access your data with your personal password. Your data is encrypted before it leaves your computer and is 128 bit, military grade protected. No one can intercept it! If you need your data to be restored our engineers can access the information with your permission.
If I lose my data or my hard drive fails, will someone be here to help me restore?
Answer - Absolutely! The benefit of Online Data Backup provided by Miller Waite is that we offer a fully managed service and will quickly be on site, if you need any assistance.
What if I don't want to back up everything on my computer?
Answer - When you set up, we will establish the files you would like to back up so that you are not paying for space you do not need. All you need to do is save to the correct file.